EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST - 2018
The Islamic School of Canberra is a Kindergarten to Year 7 School that teaches the Australian National Curriculum within an Islamic Tradition.
The School Board together with the Principal, Mr David Johns seeks to employ a number of staff to fill potential vacancies in the following areas:
PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER
Both positions may be for an initial period of 1 year with a high chance of moving into permanency.
Previous experience would be of benefit but not essential. As a minimum it would be expected that an applicant
1. Have a Working with Vulnerable Peoples Card.
2. TQI accreditation if applicant is applying for a teacher position.
3. Has some knowledge or training/experience in teacher's aide/Learning support work.
4. Has an appreciation and understanding of teaching and working with students and staff from varied multicultural and religious backgrounds.
5. Is willing to be involved in a variety of Professional Development experiences including cultural competence training.
Anyone interested in the positions mentioned above need to send a covering letter with attached CV to:
Addressed to The Principal
Private and Confidential
Expressions of Interest close: 22nd December, 2017